howdy from Canada (new band plus what you up to?)

moron moron at industrial.org
Wed Apr 24 21:06:19 CEST 2024

Howdy from Canada fellow Barbarians.  Been leaning into primitive synth
sounds as of late with my wife under the banner Nylon 6. The band is
designed to be simple enough that the stress levels stay low but the
fun factor high.  I definitely recommend this approach. Played 3 gigs
so far, hopefully with more to come.

Using the Dreadbox Erebus III for riffing, Benidub DS7 plus EHX Super
Space Drum and EHX Crash Pad for bleep / blorps / percussion and TR-8S
handling drums (custom samples).

We made a video for the track "Popcorn Polymer":

https://youtu.be/F5CSWzOYQb0

Full album is here:

https://nylon6.bandcamp.com

If anyone wants a download code let me know.

What you all been up to musically?

Cheers,

Ron

https://nylon6.bandcamp.com
https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com
https://nearlydead.bandcamp.com
https://deterrent.net
https://industrial.org
Whomever dies with the most URLs wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!