iPad and Ableton live

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 18:20:44 CET 2023

> On 27.12.2023, at 04:04, Tom Adam <tom.adam at thebigear.be> wrote:
> How are you’all doing… it’s been a little quiet the last couple of months.

.. *ahem* years .. *ahem ..

I have my iPad loaded to the gills with apps, from Gadget to Horizon and iMS20 and all the things, and in the context where I find the time to actually do something with my iPad - i.e., sitting somewhere, waiting for a train or whatever .. I usually find myself just noodling away with Endlesss.

In fact, I could probably erase all the other apps and be perfectly content with Endlesss.

That said, I won’t do that, because hey, Gadget and Horizon and iMS20 and iVCS and all the things are pretty phenomenal bits of software synth toyfoolery, so .. ymmv ..

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com