Live 11

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:05:53 CET 2020

You can do comping since a while in logic pro  .. Except this : Ableton 11 looks very good, very promising, and even cheaper than version 10 or 9 if I recall .
The new MPE mode is quite cool if you have a seaboard, but I don’t :(  , will you guys use this feature without a seaboard ?
The new fx are quite nice.
I always loved the Follow Actions which is unique to Ableton and also its Midi stability ( compare to logic)  .. .

I m not using Windows computer anymore but if it would be the case :  Ableton would definitely be my first daw of choice.

Romain