Behringer System 55

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Mon Jan 20 15:09:28 CET 2020

My two cents… I think it’s completely valid to ‘copy’ an instrument made almost 50 years ago. Same as people ‘copying’ a Gibson Les Paul.

I think this will expand the synth market, creating room for more innovation. Personally I’m quite saturated, mono-synth wise :)

Here’s the 2600 by the way… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkhYuS6vxGU

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar