Behringer System 55

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Sun Jan 19 19:39:14 CET 2020

When I found the arp 2600 video from Behringer today (that doesn’t say anything besides introducing the tech guy who they hired to build their clone) I must say I was impressed too.

A few years down the road, when the UB-303 is sold as a “broken radio” at a yard sale for $20 we will understand how much they have changed the music industry...

Sent from my Phone