Radiohead: A Moon Shaped Pool

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 20:01:22 CEST 2016

For me, "the Bends" was a good album, but "OK Computer" is one of the all
time greats, it captured the spirit of the age in the same way "Dark side
of the Moon" or "Nevermind" did. It's just so good that it doesn't matter
that it's not a genre I'd normally listen to. The rest of their output has
flashes of brilliance, and a lot of tracks I don't really like. After "OK
Computer", I can take or leave most of their stuff, but 'pyramid song',
'morning mr magpie' and 'burn the witch' are amazing.

- Andy_R