X-mas song cover

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 07:56:41 CET 2016

Gave it an honest listen:

Love the effort .. the vocals are clearly inspired and passionate, and the musical quality is what I've come to expect, to be honest, from you: clean, tight, and .. technically correct .. but the choice of material grates on my nerves and its hard to listen to without wanting to scream "LAUNCH YOUR TALENTS AT THE ENEMY" into the computer.

I sort of am just talking out of my ass, since its been years since I came to releasing anything at all as good as this - I guess I'm also quite grumpy about the idea of you doing this for the office party as a Christmas treat.  Bah, humbug!!  I remember when music-bar musicians were cool.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com