phrase sampler options?

moron moron at industrial.org
Fri Mar 6 22:09:00 CET 2015

On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 20:11 +0000, foRUMS 4 punkdISCO wrote:
> Have you considered the new SP404sx?

Hey Paul.  I thought these were discontinued for some reason (Boss and
Dr. Sample wasn't getting me anything recent via Google).  Guess I was
wrong.

Unfortunately looking online it sounds like these too have awful load
times too, around ~60 seconds to switch banks!  I totally don't get it,
these things are flash based so why isn't switching a bank just a
pointer change instead of requiring copying RAM around?

Cheers

--
http://industrial.org
http://deterrent.net