NIN in Vienna

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Tue Jun 10 20:54:26 CEST 2014

> my favourite is when a piece of music not heard before reminds
> me of something that hasn't happened yet, and i don't know what
> it is, and cannot imagine what it is, but the music is so
> compelling that i know it will happen, and it will be wonderful
> ever had *that* feeling? ;)

Yes!

> every time you play it, you move a bit further toward the unknown.

Yes!

YES!!

I have moments when I put my iPod on random and come across all the old classics, and it really clicks with me.  I suppose I should subscribe to some service that creates a new playlist, and probably I will do that one of these days.  Music is, no matter what life happens, still so important to me and always will be.  I hope my kids have figured out a darn good playlist for my last days, anyway ..

j.