NIN in Vienna

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:40:20 CEST 2014

Yes, I do but when it happens it s mostly depressing music  … which means it s not a good news (i.e.:Pink floyd : The Wall) but something to face of (Type O Negative: World coming down), to be aware of (the doors), all made in a beautiful spiritual way … And still I’m very thankful to those creators, but those are bands.

In Music music;

For instance I always see/feel for the 10 last chords of the Toccata from Bach to be the end of the human race …like a subliminal message (I think i know why I got this trip but it will be a bit complex to explain here )…

 In another hand Also sprach zarathustra from Strauss could mean when you manage to reach the goal for what you are born for.
Also  Moonlight sonata from Beethoven has a big impact on me about my interpretation of the beauty in music and that nothing is eternal or free in life …
Vivaldi brings the nature and forget about the humans stupidity on Earth…
Vangelis, Jarre, (and Wave World ;) make me travel through the visible space and dimensions…

The most spychiatric or intense  in my music experiences is when I feel words as : “you left me alone”,”why did you go”, ”everything for you”,”I go “,”It s all happening”,”i knew”,”flying"... through guitar solos from the guitarist Petri Walli. I really think the dude is talking to me with his guitar  … then I agreed to the guy on the high spiritual level … and I say in silence sighing …

> every time you play it, you move a bit further toward the unknown.

Last time I got this was when I was listening Ravi Shankar …
Did you try  already John Zorn  dimension ???  ;P