DSI Pro2

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 19:44:36 CEST 2014

Hey Tony and Micke

> As I understand it, the Pro2 has a truer reproduction of the CEM filter
that was in the Pro1 along with an Oberheim SEM filter clone.
> Honestly, it's the first synth to > come along that's made me consider
moving out my DSI PolyEvolver (which won't happen because
> I am too emotionally attached to it).

I know you are a big PEK fan but, I never really got on with mine.  I
finally sold it a few weeks back after being a MIDI controller for the last
6 years.  I don't think I will ever miss it..

I also had a Tempest and again, this bored me silly - very uninspiring..

However, yes, the Pro2 does look and sound quite interesting..  Up until
now, I have not heard any DSI stuff that interested me but the Pro2 could be
different.  I defo need to listen more but from memory, it did seem to have
balls..

So, who will be the first MB Pro2 owner??!!!

:)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk