Label and pigeon-hole yourselves.....

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 01:05:36 CEST 2014

> **Producing**

Mostly, I've been making animations, and the music has been secondary.

 If you're in the mood for some gothic horror...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_soHPxYOD6M is my final project for my MA,
I've been working on techniques for making animation quickly and cheaply by
utilising live actors without rotoscoping.

or how about some abstract graphics and orchestral drum and bass?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4SKBwAopw

> **Listening**

A lot of Deadmau5's quirkier stuff. Here he is channeling Satie...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki9h7CWipbo

Underworld and Hybrid as always (5cd deluxe anniversary reissue of
Dubnobasswithmyheadman on order... as is the rather nice 'inside the
pleasuredome' Frankie Goes to Hollywood box.)

Brian Eno to get me through writing my dissertation...handed it in at 3pm
last Thursday, started on a particularly large cup of tea to celebrate
leaving uni after 4 years... and a job offer to be a part time lecturer
there arrived in my inbox before I'd finished it. Guess I'm not getting
away that easily!

- Andy_R