Music Party October 5th, Wageningen - some extra info

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 23:05:18 CEST 2013

Hey Gert

> And remember - nothing you do in life is wasted :-)

Funny, but Leah keeps saying the same thing.  She is pretty positive about
this and has put in loads of hours but, its her first live gig which is a
world away from the unlimited takes you get to do in a studio.  She keeps on
saying "even if we are not ready, it has moved us forward miles".

I agree with you both  :)  [but I still will be super miffed if we cant
play]

Off to bed :)

Paul
London