iPad Air

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 22:16:45 CET 2013

I'm getting one next year maybe, 6-core, 32 ram, 512 flash, d500. I could actually make use of the top end system but I bought the laptop so I'll stick with that and the mid model.

Flash I think is upgradable, it was in one of the keynote slides. People are thinking the graphics cards are too, just depends on companies making the proprietary format for the upgrade market. It might wind up making more sense to get the ram upgrade from apple, depending on if you need to have matching pairs or not.