iPad Air

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 17:30:46 CET 2013

That depends a lot on how much freelance work I get before then, how Apple
are pricing the configurable bits, and if the graphics cards and flash
drive turn out to be upgradeable or not. I'll follow the usual rule of
'dont buy ram from Apple' and take advice from the After Effects gurus
about the more but slightly slower cores vs better graphic cards tradeoff.
I'll also have to factor in getting some external thunderbolt storage, and
whatever overpriced cables I'll need to hook up my 30" Cinema Display.

- Andy_R