DSI Prophet 12

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Tue Feb 5 15:31:59 CET 2013

Unless I’m missing something it looks very little like a VS to me!  It
appears to only have standard ADSR envelopes, not the multi, looping,
complex types of the PPG.  It is also lacking a joystick and the joystick
mixing envelope.  Without these two, even if it has all the VS waveforms,
it can’t do the essential things to sound like a VS.

James R. Coplin