DSI Prophet 12

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Tue Feb 5 19:55:17 CET 2013

James,

 The PPG doesn't have complex looping ADSRs, sorry. in fact it has a
standard ADSR for VCF and VCA and a single AD EG for a 3rd EG (pitch).

 I'd be interested to see the LFO routing options, yes the joystick was
good, but if you can do the same with an LFO or an ADSR then it's not a big
loss IMHO. I suspect Dave avoided the joystick on purpose so people
wouldn't compare it to the VS.

Paul