Korg Volca series

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 18:17:30 CEST 2013

Peter,

I fully agree with you.
AN1x is a great machine (after you finally like the user interface - I'm still not fully comfortable with it - missing JP8000 panel).
Anyway, I wouldn't say "No" for one mono-analog (preferably something classic) :)
More VA's? Definitelly "Yes" (still hoping to get Nord Modular someday and Novation Supernova II)

Marek