Korg Volca series

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Fri Apr 12 16:12:32 CEST 2013

Op 12-4-2013 04:12, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> Also it seems Nord did not get the memo, a new VA synth? What is this
> the 90's?

Hmm... I've always loved VA, perhaps because my AN1x is a cracking good
one, all things considered. (And as usual with Yamaha, if they make
something that is cracking good, they move on to blander, more
predictable products.)

After all, how many super fat little analogue monosynths can you have
before it becomes silly? There will always be room for a VA, provided
it's good enough.

- Peter