BBC: Let’s Kill the Internet and Start Over

The Dong dong at f2s.com
Mon Feb 20 18:13:57 CET 2012

Anyone actually read Google's policy changes, for integration of their
services into fewer, or one?

What does this mean?

"Make the collection of personal information transparent"

To me, it _can_ mean that they will tell you when they are collecting
your personal information, BUT it can also, equally mean that your
personal information is being automatically collected without hindrance
to your user experience.

Which is it? ;)

I suspect it is the latter from their perspective, and was never meant
to appear to be the former. Maybe I'm just mad, in general, so I tried
Yahoo for a day as homepage. Yep, I'm mad :)