NoiseTheorem, 'Dust'

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 20:15:35 CET 2012

Also I forgot to mention that I really liked the album. It actually took me a bit by surprise as you tended to downplay what you were working on if I remember correctly. I hate saying it, as I hate when other people say it about electronic music that does not fit neatly into a genre but it would make very nice soundtrack material, the sound design is very good. Also I wanted to mention I liked the earlier part of the album better, something about the sparseness with slight structure and/or melody but staying away from needing to have traditional "song" structure/elements. Also the mix is very nice, how close is this to your original mix? meaning did the mastering person add a great deal?