Ipad 3 charging issue

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Apr 7 17:49:56 CEST 2012

Op 7-4-2012 17:00, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> I'm loving my new MBP after 3 months, its just smoking fast and extremely nicely set up for my tasks ..

Off-topic, but I managed to considerably speed up my PC at home. How? By
installing a firmware upgrade on the 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda LP disc.

Sometimes, the system would just freeze all applications for a few
minutes, especially when downloading torrents (onto that drive). Even
Firefox, which arguably has nothing to do with that drive, would freeze.

Apart from the freezing problem going away, the whole system just feels
faster. But after a Seagate Barracuda 7200.x just slowly dying on me,
and the problems with this one, and Seagate's tools being kinda crap,
that means that my discs from now on will come from Fujitsu.

- Peter