Ipad 3 charging issue

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sat Apr 7 20:37:58 CEST 2012

On Apr 7, 2012, at 17:52 , Peter Korsten wrote:

> How do you find Redmine?

We didn't like it. We're using a combination of Github for issue tracking and an own written tool 'Burndown' for our Scrum stuff. Also MediaWiki as knowledge base.

I think the main reason it didn't stick (tried two times, in 2009 and 2010) is that your team has to grow subtly towards using these tools. And RedMine is big 'n clunky.

We went organically from free-for-all whiteboard to some sort of organized to-do list to BurnDown. Same deal with version control... you go from git as some sort of backup system to nice proper atomic commits, branching & merging. But it needs time to grow. I feel that RedMine is a tad too big to grow nicely in to.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL