Upgraded to iPad2, my old iPad is available in case anyone ..

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 5 12:37:31 CEST 2011

K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

>On 05.10.2011, at 11:15, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:
>
>> I still need to be convinced. Can anyone point me to a decent song
>done exclusively on iPad ?
>

>I think that's not the point, is it? Look for  songs, played entirely
>on one guitar -- you end up somewhere near Joe Satriani and his
>masturbatory gneadeling...

Ever heard of Julian Bream, or, for that matter Les Paul, or.... countless others. Joe is a technical genius, but he's not noted for his solo works on electric guitar. The classical guitar is one of the greatest solo instruments. Quiet, dynamic, capable of the most overwhelming expression.

Now. We were talking about iPads? ;)

Tony (HB)