Upgraded to iPad2, my old iPad is available in case anyone ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 5 11:40:09 CEST 2011

> I think the iPad has some great synths and effects (iMS-20, Filtatron are some of my favs) but it just lends itself to play one line on it -- in addition to something else. It is (can be) as much an instrument as, say a piano...

Oh, there are multi-timbral synths on iPad.  Sunrizer (my current favourite, nearlly completely totally replaces the Virus in my use patterns), iMS20, FL Studio HD, Synth, miniSynth PRO, NLog Synth, ReBirth, NanoStudio, SunVOX, Noise.io Pro, iSyn .. these can all be run in multi-timbral forms.

I'd love to do an all-iPad track next jam session ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan