iMac or MBP...

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 11 14:01:21 CEST 2011

On Jun 11, 2011, at 13:30 , Peter Korsten wrote:

>> beagleboard, eu125-.
>
> Considering that the Supermicro (not exactly a low-cost brand) can be
> had for around €180, and that it blows the Beagleboard out of the water
> in every possible aspect except power consumption, that doesn't seem
> like a particularly good deal.

Beagleboard lacks SATA, otherwise would be great :) unless USB is performant enough for Martin's application.

I like the Bifferboard :) 1 watt... but not really powerful enough for a NAS. Throughput limited at about 6MB/sec (just enough to stream a Blu-ray stream).

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL