SSD in Macbook Pro

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 11 22:22:49 CEST 2011

Op 11-7-2011 22:05, Joost Schuttelaar schreef:

> Anyone else on a SSD?

I still can't justify the expense for a 250/256 GB replacement for my
Seagate Barracuda. Wish I could, though, because this machine is held
back by the discs (and the video card).

Plus, the LP Seagate 1.5 TB disc does funny things with Windows 7.
Sometimes, certain applications hang for tens of seconds, whilst others
continue working. Leave μTorrent on for an extended period of time, and
it could make the machine practically impossible to do anything with.

- Peter