Let's talk about little harware

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 18:25:26 CET 2011

Op 25-1-2011 15:23, diode schreef:

>> Get a Dell 2209WA (please note that it has to be exactly that
>> combination of digits and letters), or any other screen that uses e-IPS
>> technology. Should be available from €360 onwards, which is a lot for a
>> 22" flat panel, but it's in a different league from the TN screens that
>> you find on every street corner.
>
> 365€ refurbished…

Or €360 new if you don't buy it from Dell. Because my wife has a VAT
number, I could order it in the UK without VAT, and have it shipped to
Malta, all in all for €275.

But there are newer ones:

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&sku=320-9271

IPS is what you're looking for.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-045-DE&groupid=17&catid=949&subcat=

£240 excluding shipping. If you order it right now, you'll probably
receive it on Thursday. Reviews of this thing look favourable. There's
also a 23" version, which is only slightly more expensive.

- Peter