Building a modular..

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 5 16:31:58 CET 2011

I still think you are better served by a standalone MIDI->CV converter and
dedicated sequencing modules than an all in one solution.  The exception to
all this is likely to be the Cirklon but that is not going to be cheap.
I've been unimpressed with the built in converters in the products I've
used.  I prefer the Expressionist but even one of the smaller Kenton's to
start wouldn't be a bad idea.  As you are building a modular, you can always
*add* more later - which you will... ;)

James R. Coplin