phone

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 1 21:31:31 CET 2011

Op 1-2-2011 19:46, Tom Adam schreef:

> Now I don't want to take a big camera to China. So I was thinking of
> buying a phone with a decent built in camera.
> I don't need anything fancy when it comes down to apps and other crap.
> Just a phone with camera, any suggestions?

Nice camera in a phone -> relatively expensive phone.

But if you don't want to take a big camera, how about a compact camera?
My E72 phone takes excellent pictures in sunlight, but indoors or at
night, you'll probably need to post-process it, and it'll be grainy anyway.

The compact camera we got towards the end of 2001 has only 2.0 Mpixel,
but the photos are actually a lot nicer than from a phone. It's not
going to be magazine spread quality, but you don't need that, right?

- Peter