phone

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 1 20:05:51 CET 2011

Most phones these days have decent cameras, even the entry level ones.  So, not sure that would be the reason to get an iPhone.  Having said that I love my iPhone, the UI, the apps, the fact that I'm connected in many ways to the outside world when I am at work :-) (Since there are so many net access restrictions at work), is what makes it great for me.  Actually the iPhone and iPad are the only Apple devices I own, and really love, but that doesn't make me want to go out and replace all my PC machines for Macs :-)

mohsen