Digital library software?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 26 10:27:16 CEST 2010

On Mac, I use Yum, and it works very well for document storage/retrieval .. assuming you can convert everything into PDF files, although perhaps the latest version has expanded to include other media types .. something like Yum would probably do the job, but I have no clue whatsoever if its sufficient to your needs .. you can just tell Yum to mount a common network share, to have everyone on the same page so to speak, but I don't think its all 'server' centric like you might need it .. although you can share tags and indexes pretty easily.

;
--
Jay Vaughan