Digital library software?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 26 15:53:41 CEST 2010

On 25/09/2010 21:05, Peter Korsten wrote:
> singularity if you don't know exactly what you're doing.

I'd want that singularity :)

What I think you describe, as I think you'll know, is a Document
Management System. Searching for that term and trying a few might be the
best bet.

I worked on a few DMS when they first became popular long, long ago and
still can't quite fathom why companies will spend so much money on
certain software, sometimes I wonder if it's worth all the hassle
getting 'all digital 'n stuff to match the company socks' in some instances.

Not to put you off ;)
For example, the first thing I found is:

http://www.dotproject.net/

Others to peek at: DocMgr, KTDMS, MyDMS

Can't vouch directly for any of the above, but I presume they all at
least function. I also know there will be other options for CentOS
(Linux) too.