Digital library software?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 25 22:05:13 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

This has been vexing me for some time now, and the stakeholders (all
volunteer work, mind, but volunteer does not mean without things like
responsibility) are getting a bit impatient. So I take to the last
resort, the oracle that knows the answer to all questions: the Music Bar.

What I need is software that can keep summaries of article in
publications (like magazines). There's also another requirement for
software that maintains a collection of photos with tags. This may or
may not be done with the same software.

Now I've found Invenio, but like most things from CERN it's massive,
like swatting a fly with a hammer, and will probably create a
singularity if you don't know exactly what you're doing. Also,
installation works fine, until the moment it needs to create a demo
site, at which point it fails.

The basic non-functional requirement is that it runs on LAMP - Centos,
to be more precise.

Would anybody know of such software?

Thanks,

- Peter