last nights jam session ..

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 9 15:54:04 CEST 2010

Hi Romain -

> I like very much "Dust"
> the beginning make me think about the Elisa letter from Beethoven ...

Yeah - I was worried it's too repetitive, but I kept thinking... Beethoven did
it. Also, I was thinking about Moonlight Sonata, but both of those pieces have
more harmonic movement, so, I am really on my own making such decisions - the
music has not been invented yet. I'm glad you liked it. I rushed the performance
a bit, because it was a pub audience which usually needs a bit more noise to
keep them happy - but I think with confidence anything is possible.

> Did you already try to play the sharp stick and piano combined?
> knowing you are a good piano player you could also sometimes do some
> stuff/ chords with the left hand on the piano/small keyboard while the
> right hand is playing on the sharp stick ...

It's possible, but I think if the musician has these things in their mind, the
audience will hear them anyway. This is the first gig I ever played something
composed on the Stick, so, onwards... :)

> Ps: I am still busy to figure out the feelings of the bees and how they
> dance  :P

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... ;)

Tony (HB)