last nights jam session ..

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 9 14:56:28 CEST 2010

Tony,
I like very much "Dust"
the beginning make me think about the Elisa letter from Beethoven ...
Did you already try to play the sharp stick and piano combined?
knowing you are a good piano player you could also sometimes do some stuff/
chords with the left hand on the piano/small keyboard while the right hand
is playing on the sharp stick ...
Well it s just an idea but I think it could be cool I don t know why ... :)
Ps: I am still busy to figure out the feelings of the bees and how they
dance  :P

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:

>  From a gig two weeks ago:
>
> http://youtu.be/FYhN55rAkGE
> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1402B05F840AD195
>
> Now gonna chill and listen to the music below :)
>
> Tony (HB)
>
> On 19/08/10 14:47, Jonny Stutters wrote:
> > On 17 August 2010 18:46, Jay Vaughan<jayv at synth.net>  wrote:
> >> in case you want to hear it:
> >>
> >> http://w1xer.at/tfp_jay_0815_214303.mp3
> >> http://w1xer.at/tfp_jay_0815_220142.mp3
> >
> > Cheers for posting them, I enjoyed both.  You get a lot more interest
> > in the melody parts than I've managed to get out of my live rig.  Are
> > you playing most of the notes live or entering sequences?
> >
> > On the subject of live jams, my latest is up at:
> > robmunro.net/opennight/120810/jonny_stutters_opennight_8_120810.mp3
> >
> > Warning: one of the filters goes nuts for 10 secs or so at about 90%
> > of the way through the recording - watch the volume if you're
> > listening on headphones.  The fade at the end is down to the battery
> > dying on the recorder so the end is missed out.
> >
> > Jonny

Romain