Small nearfields needed. Recommendations?

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 30 11:30:13 CEST 2010

I've got A7's also, geat monitors.
I never noticed the Sub 8's. Do they add 'power' to the sound? I think
the bass range is already good.

Tom Adam(s)

Back in Belgium... I just had a 3 hour play with Belzebufo, it's good to
be home...