Small nearfields needed. Recommendations?

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 30 02:20:19 CEST 2010

I got a pair of A7 and a Sub 8.
We did a "livingroom" concert (some 70sqm, about 25 people attended) with them and it was way enough.
I like my A7. Sometimes better than my Mackie 824.
I'd check the A5(x).
Michael.

--
noise chasers: http://blauwurf.at