Fall sauerkruat

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 24 12:33:40 CEST 2010

Awesome recipe! I might try that these days. What temperature do you need to ferment it at, after the 65-70F phase? That's actually room temperature, no? Tried making cabbage kimchi a few times, but failed miserably. Probably because oxygen got in... How do you make your cucumber kimchi?

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL