New Accelerator Synth...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 16 12:29:18 CEST 2010

Op 16-10-2010 10:21, punkdISCO schreef:

> PS: Emailing from Frankfurt airport because I am so hi tech and connected..!
> PPS: Im clearly just showing off
> PPPS: the email wont actually get sent until I connect tonight as feckin
> airports want money for Wireless..

Frankfurt Airport sucks anyway. :)

Actually, Malta's airport got a very good rating. Probably because it's
small, and it's been refurbished a few years ago.

And now there are cheap flights from Eindhoven, too...

And from Rome. Which is where we'll be going from the 29th of this month
until the 1st of November. Sorry for the off-topic, but I hope you guys
won't mind.

- Peter