New Accelerator Synth...

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 16 10:21:13 CEST 2010

> Yeah, but my big problem with the virus is the lack of extra lfo and
envelopes.
> This synth seems to take care of that (I seem to remember

Not sure about that Tony.  I don't think the number of env/lfos will ever
make or break a synth (within reason, of course).  My fr777 has 1/2 an
envelope and no LFOs but its still fab.

Certainly with the Virus, I think you will love it or, hate it a long time
before you start to count the envelopes and LFOs..

PS: Emailing from Frankfurt airport because I am so hi tech and connected..!
PPS: Im clearly just showing off
PPPS: the email wont actually get sent until I connect tonight as feckin
airports want money for Wireless..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"