front for a synth

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 6 15:48:04 CEST 2010

K9,

If you have a dwg drawing of it I can have it made for you in 3mm alu.
The issue is that I'm still in China for a couple of weeks and I have no
Idea of the planning of the lazer cutter. Last time I checked (Late
Aug.) there was a rather large waiting list. (I get access in the
weekend, and have to do it myself, but the alu is free.)

Let me know if I need to contact the production manager...

Cheers,

--
ToAd
<http://www.thebigear.be>