british elections

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 6 18:52:10 CEST 2010

>> No I won't check it

in my vocabulary this remark is a sign of cognitive dissonance
so please, please, please Peter look up this site and think about
what these guys are trying to communicate

and also i would like that we all would refrain from using terms
like 'richest countries' and instead of that speak of the 'richest
families'
which are indeed (to my humble opinion) in dire straits

and now i am going to pack my Leica D-Lux 3 to film a lovely rabbit
fucking a series of balloons (serious :-)

by yure all