What's the best denoising software?

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 31 18:28:38 CEST 2010

Hey Gert,

I think the other suggestions will provide what you need, but in case anyone
needs to do de-noising on Linux, there is Gnome Wave Cleaner:

http://gwc.sourceforge.net/

I used it to remove hiss from some music. No audible artefacts, although,
something very subtle was changed - perhaps a loss of "bite" in the attack of
notes. *VERY* impressive.

Anyway, Linux has de-noising software, just so the world knows ;)

Tony (HB)