Music, music, music

Declan Gorman EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 30 21:42:29 CEST 2010

Hey guys,
   I have been busy this past couple of weeks and the result is an
update to my soudcloud <http://www.soundcloud.com/dego>page with four
new tracks, each of which are aimed at the club dancefloor.  Check them
out and let me know what you think.

1 - Now Or Never <http://soundcloud.com/dego/now-or-never>
2 - Connected <http://soundcloud.com/dego/connected>
3 - My Turn <http://soundcloud.com/dego/my-turn>
4 - Groove You <http://soundcloud.com/dego/groove-you>

   Connected is getting it's first club outing this weekend and I'm
hopeful it will go down well.  This brings me to some other news about a
monthly club night that myself and a few friends are now running here in
my home town.  We go by the name 'Speaker Boy' and more details and
photos can be found at www.speakerboy.net.  It came about from my EP
launch back in November 2009 and with the current rota I get to play
every second month so it's either live or a DJ set or a combination of
both which is great fun. :-)

   Also, in case you missed my email from last week, I posted a couple
of tracks to degomusic.net, My Absent Mind
<http://www.degomusic.net/mp3/dego/dego_My_Absent_Mind.mp3> and The
Silence <http://www.degomusic.net/mp3/dego/dego_The_Silence.mp3>.  Check
them out too and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Declan.