Hartmann Neuron

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 8 19:38:47 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 11:57 AM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:
> Hey Tony etc
>
> I am always very sceptical (and certainly don't have much interest) in any
> synth that is a big PC with a custom controller.
>
> But I guess as these go, the Neuron did look a little bit different..

Everything out there now is basically a PC if it isnt an actually
analog synthesizer.  At the least its a cell phone thats running a
single custom music app.  Virus, Blofeld, Nord synths, Elektron
synths....all of these are just funky shapes for cell phones that cant
make a call.  My M3...my MPC....big calculators that make noise.

I dont personally care.  For me, its how I interface with it, and if
the sound coming out the back pleases me.   I tend to prefer the
physical, but sometimes I like the soft.   Its all really just
software.

Tony