New album released

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 8 15:05:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

I did, with my 2003 "Resonator -- Red Room Diner" release.

We sold a few CDs through CD-Baby in the USA. I do digital distribution through finetunes.net from Hamburg, Germany, they put my music into all download shops you can think of.

CD-Baby takes postal delivery of CDs -- so they look like whatever you send them. (we had a 500 copies run and shrinkwrapped them), send a few good handfulls to CD-Baby and I think they have about one handful still in stock now.

Kai