New album released

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 7 09:44:42 CEST 2010

Hey, Aleix,

Op 7-7-2010 6:47, Aleix schreef:
> You're welcome, guys.

I have listened to the complete album. Good stuff, good sounds,
good production. Will listen again one of these days to see if I
can get a more detailed opinion (I listened while working :-)

By the way, has anybody published music in CD
> Baby? Pros and cons? For only $55, they can sell your CD around the
> world through major music websites such iTunes and Amazon.

Yep, we do this with Wave World since at least 7 or 8 years. I
think we've got about 6 or 7 albums with them. It works quite
well, and we've earned a nice bit of pocket money with it. We do
get some airplay in certain American radio shows for electronic
music, that helps.

> I would like to know if somebody have some successful experience with CD
> Baby and how the sold CDs are packaged and printed.

I think we have used the standard prices. I don't know about the
packaging, but we've never received a complaint. One cool thing
is that CD-Baby always let's you know exactly who bought your
stuff :-)