An interesting view:

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 23 17:44:11 CET 2010

> interesting link by The Dong, already suspected such a movement
> should exist in the UK, wonder how this all applies to Dutch Law.
>
> i first was introduced to this person/(wo)man duality by Jordan Maxwell
> and later Robert Menard gave a more positive outlook (Jordan is
> a not-so-optimistic viewer on the subject to say the least :-)
>
> Robert gave a very nice speech (with lots of funny stuff too)

Funny.
Of course, this would not work most of the time in the UK, because there
is so much ignorance and power abuse (or Status Abuse) that it can be
incredibly detrimental to put what amounts to your freedom, or even
life, at the mercy of those in authority by non-compliance.

Best case is you comply under protest and the judge completely ignores
you and lumps the fine / sentence regardless on your person. If the
whole thing is corrupt, what hope is there of pulling a small piece of
the good stuff out?

In the UK, these statutes are called Statute Law AFAIK.
Is that a lie? I doubt it matters any more.
Is the BBC lying when it says, on its front page on the web, that the TV
licence is required by law and that implies they are given  authority
over you to enforce it?

Enuf! Read the Communications Act 2003 Section 21 amended that the BBC
falls back on to claim you require a license to find out for yourself.

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2003/ukpga_20030021_en_1#363

And just to clarify the ludicrous, here are the Explanatory Notes to
Communications Act 2003, and I quote "Explanatory Notes have been
produced to assist in the understanding of this Act and are available
separately" from the 1st page of the PDF document of the Act itself.

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2003/en/ukpgaen_20030021_en_1

I think you will understand that Act about as much as I do, for it is
not written for me to comprehend, it might take months or years of study
to fully comprehend its meaning, I doubt I could actually achieve it in
my lifetime, it is merely something I am supposed to agree with. WTF??

And that is just one Act imposed on all of us.

I doubt anyone here will even attempt to read all this message, let
alone delve into those links I posted. Needless to say, it is
gobbledygook. No denying that.

;)