An interesting view:

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 23 10:50:16 CET 2010

hi everyone,

interesting link by The Dong, already suspected such a movement
should exist in the UK, wonder how this all applies to Dutch Law.

i first was introduced to this person/(wo)man duality by Jordan Maxwell
and later Robert Menard gave a more positive outlook (Jordan is
a not-so-optimistic viewer on the subject to say the least :-)

Robert gave a very nice speech (with lots of funny stuff too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn9tdIiHoZs&feature=related

you might want to watch from episode 2 and up to see his talk!

---
perry (aka De Hufter (mind the capitals:-))